Friday, March 18, 2011

Destiny or Destination?

My destiny is not
my destination
nor can my destination be
just a destiny!

My body is not alive
without me
my nose does not breath
without me...
nor the mind can think
not mouth can utter
next syllable...
they are my destiny
not destination!

I AM the destination
I can reach That
when I use my destiny for it...
this is true self-effort - purushartha!
Only the awakened purusha
knows its real artha!
=================================Quote
Everyone is aware of the experiences; no one sees the Experiencer - Brihadaranyaka Upanishad
=================================Humor
At the end of the day, a policeman parked his van in front of the station. As he was gathering his equipment, his dog started barking. The policeman looked up to see a puzzled looking little boy. "Is that a dog you have back there?"
"Yes, it is," said the policeman.
"What did he do?"
=============================================================

1 comment:

  1. Despite the growing black cavity,
    The child holds on to the sweet candy.
    Just so, the destination is ever so close
    Yet always clings to itself, this ironic destiny.
    Freedom from this false attachment, it seeks
    From the Gurus' , all their 'magic' tricks !

    ReplyDelete

Hari Om!
I welcome your brief comments on this e-satsang. This is not a discussion forum!